chaque jour

cook book, travelogue, project planner and adventure story

Name:
Location: Seattle, WA

Friday, June 16, 2006

My day
Today I slept in until 8am. Got up. Had a donut (raspberry jelly filled powdered sugar, of course), drank tea and read the paper. Chatted with my mom for an hour. Watched a movie. Decided at 2pm to get dressed. Mowed the lawn (side note: don't wait until it is knee high) and chatted with my father-in-law until She came home. Chatted with her about her day while she got ready to leave with her grampa. Waved good-by. Returned to mowing for another hour. Washed all the grass clippings away and made pretty. Walked up to the Ave to return movies and get some dinner. And now I am resting before going to fetch Rtg and see a show.
And what, you might ask, is the reason for all this delicious sloth? I have only one job now and today, no one needs me to do anything.
Dreamy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home