chaque jour

cook book, travelogue, project planner and adventure story

Name:
Location: Seattle, WA

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Waiting

I have to catch a bus to a job interview in 30 minutes, so I am writing to kill time and to take my mind off my very stylish and very uncomfortable shoes. Luckily, the suit and the shoes will be reserved for company functions only and I can wear regular clothes the rest of the time.

In the mean time, we are all finally back in our place, although she will leave on another jaunt soon, but with her grandmother and great-grandmother this time. Would that I had her social life! The rest of us are just working, or looking for work. Today I have resolved to overcome the ennui that has stifled my great plans for the last three days and get back to the task that always waits for me. That's right...laundry. And I'll work on my French homework while things are in the dryer. If I don't end up napping.

Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home